Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Male celebrities that I find attractive

Years later, when I look back, these post would somehow remind me of what attractiveness means.



1. Keanu Reeves. 
First got attracted by him in The Matrix, with his coolness and calmness. Very masculine and extremely desirable deep voice. He is always wearing a tux or a suit like in The Constantine. There is where I developed my liking for men in smart formal wear.



2. Alexander skarsgard
His alpha-maleness in True Blood. Dangerous, daring and sexy at the same time. Has a very soft spot for the one he loves, which is very desirable.


3.Adam Levine
Perfect face. Gorgeous eyes. Sexy moves. He is one hell of a dreamboat.

Other celebrities that I find appealing but not as much as the three above; I think it's the lack of personality besides the good looks:


4. Jason Statham
Very physically active and action-oriented with little words to say. Masculine.
Saw him in Transporter, Crank and The Expendables.


5. Chris Evans
Liked his boyish-cheekiness in "What's Your Number?"
One of the famous character being played is Captain America.


6. Channing Tatum
Fits the perfect male stereotype. Strong, silent and always know the right thing to do.
Saw him in a few romance movies like "Dear John."


7. Ryan Reynolds
This guy is just a plain cutie. Saw him in "The Proposal" and "Green Lantern."
Nothing much to be said besides his looks.


Yeap. That's it. Most girls usually stare at girls whether in shopping malls or in the movies (I don't quite get that, are you girls secretly a lesbian??!), but I am extremely normal. In the movies, I check out the guys. In shopping malls, well...... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment