Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Conversations

I have a little problem with conversations nowadays.
I find it hard to talk with most people.
What do people wanna talk about and hear anyway?

Gossips? About other people?
About other's people's fortune or misfortune?
How can you find that entertaining?

Stories?
That are suppose to be funny?
Which really aren't funny at all?

Interests?
Sounds more like comparison between who's good at it?

Problems?
A problem wouldn't feel so real if you do not keep talking about.
Sometimes too many opinions are just a waste of time and unhelpful.
Solutions?
Perhaps it's time to be independent.

Ideas?
My favourite topic.
But most people, in fact; 70% of the population are Sensors.
Sensors don't like to talk about ideas.
Unless they are going to do it.
I can't talk about what I like to talk about all the time.
I love to talk about growth or discussions on how to make things better or why something/incident has happened.
Unfortunately, people just sometimes, just wanna enjoy talking instead of screwing their heads.

Jokes?
Let's go HaHaHa.
That would be fun and pointless.
And boring when it reach to a certain extend.

I got a little frustrated to the point that I almost bought a book,
"How to have a conversation with anybody."

Why don't you shed some light on me for this?
About what you usually talked about with people; or the kind of problems you faced and how you get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment