Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Teenage Dream



I love Katy Perry. She is so gorgeous and sexual. Especially in her songs.
Here is the interpretation of one of her latest song. "Teenage Dream".

Warning. Discretionary Content. This post may contain material that is either inappropriate or offensive to some audiences, especially those with no sense of humour.

Verse 1:

You think I'm pretty Without any make-up on
(You think I'm pretty without any clothes on)
You think I'm funny When I tell the punch line wrong
(You think i'm sexy when I mistaken your flesh stick for an ice-cream stick)
I know you get me So I'll let my walls come down, down
(I know you want me So I'll let my clothes come down, down)

Before you met me I was a wreck
(Before I met you, I used to do it by myself)
But things were kinda heavy
(But there's some place I cannot reach)
You brought me to life
(You make me feel alive again)
Now every February You'll be my valentine, valentine
(Now every February, I'll wont be alone anymore)

Pre-chorus:
Let's go all the way tonight, No regrets, just love,
(Let's make love all night, No regrets, just love)
We can dance until we die
(We can fuck until we die)
You and I, We'll be young forever
(You and I, we have endless stamina)

Chorus:
You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream
(You make me feel like a virgin having her first time)
The way you turn me on
(The way you penetrate)
I can't sleep
(Feels so good, don't feel like sleeping)
Let's runaway
(Let's keep on going)
And don't ever look back
(Don't ever pull out)
Don't ever look back
(Don't ever pull out)

My heart stops When you look at me
(I feel dead when you do nothing but just look at me)
Just one touch
(Just touch me)
Now baby I believe This is real
(This love is real)
So take a chance
(So go on, have another ride)
And don't ever look back
(And don't ever pull out)
Don't ever look back
(Don't ever pull out)

We drove to Cali And got drunk on the beach
(We drove to Cali And had sex on the beach)
Got a motel and Built a fort out of sheets
(Checked into a motel and dirtied the sheets)
I finally found you My missing puzzle piece
(I finally found a boner that fits me)
I'm complete
(I'm satisfied)

Repeat Pre-chorus and Chorus

I might get your heart racing In my skin-tight jeans
(I will make your blood rush towards gravity with my nice sweet ass)
Be your teenage dream tonight
(Be your fantasy tonight)

Let you put your hands on me
(You can touch anywhere you like)
In my skin-tight jeans
(Especially my nice sweet ass)
Be your teenage dream tonight
(Be your fantasy tonight)

This might be what Katy Perry's trying to say.
If you think this is sexual, you should checkout her other songs such as "Hummingbird" and "Peacock".

No comments:

Post a Comment