Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Broken

Things have been going bad for me lately. Especially these 3 months.
I got my heartaches, both my cars broke down
and worst of all, my pimples keep breaking out.

Fancy having depression right before exam. Fancy having angry clients calling.
I wished I could just sleep and not do anything.
Gah...part of life. Maybe it's just bad luck the ghost month is bringing.

So what does a girl do when she is under extreme depression?








She cuts her own hair.
Or go for a haircut.
Because she needs a change.
This is what girls usually do, isn't it?
That willingness to give up the long hair, which they once felt proud of.
And now chopping it off.
Because as much as how beautiful it is, it carries a burden
Hoping that she can leave her old self behind.
And live as a new person again.

I had a haircut today.
Kinda short.
Goodbye my long brown curly hair.
And I look awful.
Sigh.
(I am not going to upload photos, if you really wanna see, make an effort to see me LIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment