Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Your sound

I was engrossed in the sound of your violin,
You tighten your grip on the bow,
Bowing on the different strings,
Fell in love with the melody.

The sound of waves hit the shores,
This is the paradise that everyone dreamt of.

I was taken back of how wonderfully you could play,
If only everyone could stop and hear you.
But in this place, there is only you and me.

I move my lips, barely making a sound,
But you could hear me,

I could sit here all day,
Just listening to your music.
I want to tell you that I would always be your audience,
Even if nobody wants to hear you.

But in this empty big space,
When there is only water and land,
Only you and me,
With the sound of the violin that fills the silence.

And the irony is that
I was deaf and you were barely making a sound.


-Inspired by Lana Del Rey haunting music-

No comments:

Post a Comment