Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

The End

Some friendships are meant to end.
That is the stage of life.
Although I do wish and hope all my friendships would last throughout my life
To make them really meaningful,
But the fact is this.
I tried a lot, but to no avail.

Lasting friendships are not easy.
And I always think that friendships should be easy.

But I see the reality of life now.
Maybe it is true that we do not need many friends, but a few good quality ones.

And today onwards,
I will live with a new motto.
"Live for yourself and don't try anymore."

To treat people sincerely with no intentions?
What bull shit is that.
The world is realistic.

Have no more faith in such things.
Finally understood why groups don't survive to adulthood.

Have a few good friends and shall just stick to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment