Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 10

Today is my last day of the lemonade diet. I lost 3.6kg. I did something stupid today. I thought of "preparing my body for digestive system" so I drank "Yakult". Then, I felt like puking. The same happened few days ago when I licked a little of cheese and herbs sauce off a spoon. I drank watermelon juice yesterday and few teaspoon of asam laksa maggi soup but that did not happen to me. Verdict: I cannot take creamy, starchy, in other words, any other form of carbs or milk type food.

I thought of starting the Danish Hospital diet a week after Master Cleanse, but i think my body might not be able to take it. I am glad I have made it this far, discliplined enough to stick through the no-solid food phase, but embarking on another diet makes me a little worried about the impact on my body. Maybe I will not take on the Danish Hospital Diet, but I will practise eating food similar to that diet and exercise regularly.

Tomorrow is my first day of exam and I am on track. Need to do the remaining revision.
And I think starting from tomorrow, I might have to take only vegetables and fruits for a week. Only start taking carbs the week after, and slowly introducing meat again.

Although this detox diet may be somewhat extreme, I somehow gained some benefits from it, besides the weight loss and removing off excess toxins and waste from my body. The mental control, the discipline that I have practised throughout these 10 days, not to crave for   unhealthy food which I love such as fried stuff, creamy food and ice-creams. I felt that my throat and nose is also clearer (used to feel that mucus stucked there) I have also become more calm and not so easily irritable (although I do get cranky the first 3-4 days of this diet) And the best thing is; perseverance. Plan your work, and work your plan. It will be beneficial. And stick to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment