Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mun Fhoong's Birthday

This is the first time I am posting about an event.

My beloved bra, Mun Fhoong.
No,not the bra as in the lingerie, "bra" as in "bra-ther"



I knew him since primary school. I always thought him as a cute little monkey with big sparkling eyes and good features. When I got to know him in depth, he is more than just another pretty face. He has a good sense of humour and is a big bag of fun.

So, as usual, our gang went out for dinner, at Brussels, Jaya One.



For me, the food is lousy and expensive, but the company was great. =D
We also bumped into beautiful Hazel and perasan Sam.







Will Looking at Mun Fhoong's Boobies Cake



Me, complimenting the grape.



Wai Kin, looking good, Like some strawberry ad. Joanna loves this pic.



Joanna seem fascinated with the "Whole Garden". I love this drink, it makes me high without being sober. Very minimal level of alcohol.



Two stoners. Wai hoong and Kim Hoong.



All of us are suppose to go to Puteri 12 to further celebrate, but being a "Cinderella", I've decided to call it a night. Exam on the following week and the next day was gonna be a long day. Nevertheless, these guys still have fun. All the crazy things they did.. Hahah..

















I love you guys so much. Every outing with you guys were a lot of fun. Years of friendship we had.

That is all for now. It's 5am and I shall get some sleep.
Happy birthday,bra. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment