Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

PD trip

On 30th December 2010, I finally went for a vacation with my bestie, Joanna. Her Prince Charming, Eng Yew organized the trip with very well planning. Since we're only there for two days, he has maximize our pleasure with minimal cost. Okay, this sounds wrong. It was suppose to be a couple trip, whereby I also brought my date, Elizabeth, the hot chick.


The dedicated, fun, responsible and "cool" driver.

After an hour's plus drive, we have finally arrived at our destination; Thistle, a four-star hotel.


Me, being excited to get going..

The hot chick

While all of us are so eager to get going, Eng Yew is still with his naughty activities...

with Joanna smiling cheekily..

The main entrance's decoration,Christmas is over already laa...

The girls, waiting to check in...

Beautiful pool


There is also a bed near the balcony..

Plasma Tv

The girls with the big big mirror...


Our room faces the swimming pool and the sea...

Elizabeth getting horny...



Joanna rose up to the task...

And fill her empty glass...

I don't want to miss out the fun too....





The sweet wrapping couple..

The first beach we visited...

which is dirty...so we head back to the hotel's beach...

volleyball chick...

Volleyball chick, water bottle chick and frisbee chick..
Fuyoo...Joanna can cover Elizabeth..

Me, running like a mad monkey for the ball..

Oops...not all of us are ready..

:)

The well-paired couple..

Us heading to the beach...

Eng Yew using the beach bar's toilet...

The beach bar; Cumulus

There's a pool too, beside the bar..

Heading...


...to the beach

We went kayaking for a while, RM10 each for an hour, if i am not mistaken. But we got off in less than an hour, got sea-sick..haha..

Then we went to the swimming pool in which I almost drowned.. I didn't see the 1.8m ball. Being someone who can't swim and of 160cm. I just sat at the jacuzzi, watching everyone else play..especially a white baby girl who is about 2-3 years old in the 1.8m deep swimming pool, with her white dad. The baby girl can't shut up, keep talking, swimming from one end to the other. It's fun to watch her as her dad try to make sure she's fine and nodding to everything she said...

Eng Yew doing his stuff...

Oh, and I bought myself my first bikini! And what's the two doing behind there? I'll show you in the following pictures....

Jacob carrying Bella

"I love you so much that I need to ravish you!!"

"There you go, Edward."

*Huggies*

For dinner, we ate....

Peanuts


Creamy Butter Prawns

Dunno what vege...

"Kam Heong" crab...

Sleeping cat

At night, we head to the hotel's beach bar...

Girls, girls, girls...

We went back to the hotel to drink the Bacardi Lemon Eng Yew brought...


And play cards...I got too tipsy that night. But it was fun. I didn't have hangover the next day...



Eng Yew's whole body turn red. Haha...cannot drink like me. :P
Joanna and Elizabeth are the pros
We played pool the next day. They all had "yeng" pictures..

Concentrating....


She's bringing sexyback...

Nice pose Joanna, I still look dumb..like I haven't wake up

Enjoyed this trip with you guys.
And thanks again, Eng Yew
For organizing this wonderful trip

No comments:

Post a Comment