Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Problem

I know what's the problem now about the entrepreneurship and the trainer thing. I look around me, the successful trainers at young age; eg 27. They are successful at whatever they are doing. And many people are going towards that line of work. Soon, this idea of wealth training will go dry as the supply of it increases. Just look at the newspaper, there is so much of it. Real estate, silver and gold, forex and all sorts of financial instruments.

And many trainers now are quoting Robert Kiyosaki.

I don't want to be just a regular trainer.
I want to be exposed to the more complex market, the derivatives market.
Where you can have access and the ability to create a new kind of instrument and expose it to the current market.
I want to be an innovator.
Not following anyone's footsteps.
I do not want to manage millionaires' money.
I want to manage institutions' money.
Personal financial management is not for me.
Too many people are doing it.
I dare to dream higher, so there I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment