Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Reasons why I am lame

I am lame because.......


1) I don't drink coffee. Not because I hate the taste, in fact I love it and the wonderful "effects" it has on me. Since 2009, my heart beats very fast whenever I drink coffee. What could be the reason? I am not sure.


2) I don't drink carbonated drinks. I do not like the bubbly feeling in my throat and stomach. Makes me feel bloated. When I heard that cockroaches die in coke and coke can be used to wash toilet, I tried my best to avoid it since 2006. Furthermore, it contains 10 teaspoons of sugar. Wow!!
I drink it only with alcohol to reduce the bitterness in alcohol.


3)I don't smoke. A cigarette has not even touch my lips before. I don't even smoke shisha. Reasons; find no benefits in it and the doctor said I got weak lungs. So I do not dare to risk even for the fun of it.


5)I feel sleepy and my energy runs low after 11pm. If I were to be outside, I will be making noise to come home.



6)I don't enjoy clubbing. But I guess I am going tonight after not going for almost 2 years.


7)I read books. Not novels, but motivational and finance books.


8)I like to organize activity early in the morning.



9) My favourite cartoon is Tweety Bird.


10) I am a bathroom singer. With toothbrush as my microphone. Sometimes, when I drive in my car, I'll be my own radio station, the DJ and the song.




11)I have a very bad sense of directions. I need to travel at about an average of 5 times before I recognize the road/place.


12) Whenever I sense conflict, I turn away and avoid it. Sometimes, I rather admit it's my fault than to the pursue the case. Even when someone has done something wrong and I don't feel fine, I tell them it's okay and I understand. I end up feeling miserable without knowing the real reason why.



13) I prefer endurance exercise like yoga, pilates or long-distance jogging. I tried dancing but couldn't catch up with the moves. Haha..


14) My favourite fruit and vegetable is tomato.



15) I like my hair to be messy.





16) I don't like to join clubs or societies. :( But that doesn't mean I am anti-social.



17) The last piercing I had was in 2003. I am not quite sure if the holes in my ears are still there. I have very poor endurance of physical pain.



18) I shop really fast. xD


19) I don't like to watch horror movie. I completely stray away from it. The first horror movie I watched was "10 ways to see a ghost." After that, I was afraid to look in the mirror at night because in the movie, it is said that if you comb your hair at night, you will able to see a ghost. The last movie I watched was "The Shutter", the english version. Couldn't sleep well and was paranoid about pictures and weighing scale; because in that movie, white figure appear in pictures and the ghost will be sitting on the man's shoulder while he stands on a weighing scale. My fur is standing while I am writing this.

(I tried googling pictures for horror movies but the pictures are way too idiotic so no pictures for this point)

20) I am afraid of escalator. Especially going down. I feel like I am going to fall anytime.



There you have it. The reasons why I am lame. Probably there's some things I can change about it or probably there's some I don't have to change.
You may have some of the characteristics above, but don't worry, you will not be as lame as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment