Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hazel May Chan's 21st Mini Celebration.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!!



(Haha, I picked this picture because I think it's one of the prettiest!)

She's gotta be one of the coolest people I know,
With her sense of humour, great fashion sense and spontaneity!
Also my favourite girlfriend to hang out with,
She knows how to have fun with boundaries. ;)

Some people may call her wild girl because of the crazy things she said,
That leaves people in shock then burst into laughter after that,
Couldn't recall any crazy things she said at this moment but it is rather similar to Kate Beckinsale's humuor;


'
"I rather eat a vagina than to eat sushi!"
O_O

Anyway, we had a small gathering with Sam, Kent and Michael, a small dinner at The Bees, Jaya One. The fish & chips there are bla but Hazel said The Bees are good for their burgers and cakes.
A few couple of pictures below at the restaurant.



Point, point at Kent


Kent with the sexy devillish hot stuff

Finally he smiled after some encouragement and charms

Sam, the silly guy in which the colour of his shirt matches his lips..

My long-time buddy, Michael, from 6 packs, they united and became a family

He's a proud daddy!

Last picture at the restaurant.
(Sam and I have a gap.... ) :(

Then, Sam has this spontaneous idea to go for durian buffet at SS2. Kent went off, waving us byebye. I don't quite fancy durians but I went anyway.


Bitter, sweet, some with coffee or wine taste... :O

Sam enjoying his durian with matching lips and shirt

He has been eating a lot durians lately..

Hazel likes the sweet one

Me Forcing a bite


:D

Sam : "My objective this year is to make Jo like durians!"

Hottie and me with my zombie complexion (has just recovered from sick or either that, I always look like a zombie)


Done finally.

Happy birthday Hazel!!!
Stay hot in years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment