Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apart

What a historical day, today would be.
A day that I would not forget.
She looked as if she strike the lottery,
I do not dare to look and interpret his feelings.
I guess dark humour isn't funny now.

There would come to a day,
Where the couple argued so much that
Now they wouldn't give a **** to each other anymore.
This is the day.
It is official.

Whatever,
Why should I feel more pain,
When it is not me who is directly going through this,
I am not five, seven or eleven.
I am twenty-one this year.
And my youngest brother is eighteen,
Who wouldn't even give a fuck anyway,

I don't know,
I do not dare to feel,
It's buried within,
I am not suppose to feel,
Because it will be okay,
Everything will be okay.

I swear I will do anything to stop you from getting hurt,
That is the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment