Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Threesome

On the 1st day of October, the month which I felt things would start to get awesome, I met up with Hazel and Sam for a threesome date. We had lunch at Tropicana City Mall and then afterwards we proceed to hang around Sunway Giza, because I have to meet a client there. I would say it was a pretty productive day, because I managed to catch up with the two cool people after some time.

At Sungai Giza, there is a cake competition being held and the cakes were really pretty. Check them out below!












We took some casual pictures together too.





And some not so casual ones...

Hazel promoting Baskin Robbins..





Sam.....desperately wanting to eat the whole shop.. This guy is kinda suitable for commercial ads, don't cha think so?



Me and Sam....wanting to eat the monster burger combo..





I had a lovely time with you guys. Looking forward to seafood and trips coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment