Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Being Stalked

The reason why I have been putting private for my blog for the past couple of days is because I was being stalked by a beautiful girl named Elmanda. She is the person whom has a crush on my ex and constantly fear that one day I will return to him.

Check these out:

(click picture to enlarge)
As you click on the each picture, read from the bottom to the top. The first picture shows as she "found" my blog.



This second picture shows her reaction when she read the post about the guy she is crushing on.




This last picture shows the conversation between me and her best friend, whom she asked to add me in facebook and taught to send these kind of message to my inbox.
After realizing that I have shown no response, her best friend embarassingly deleted me from fb.





Elmanda, you're so lame and mean. Nothing else better to do? Go get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment