Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goals (October-December 2010)




Three more months then new year would come. I have to achieve something by then so I can look back and see what have I done for the year 2010. Then, welcome 21st birthday.
Below are goals and if I fail to achieve them, I would find it hard to forgive myself when the new year greets me.

1. Flawless Skin.
2. 47kg.
3. Earn at least rm10k this 3 months.
4. GPA 4.0 for this coming short semester.
5. Get a credit card.

It's always easy to set goals but I am a very realistic and practical person as well.
How to achieve:

1. I have already spent a bomb on treatments and facial products from New York Skin Solution. Sleep early, eat as little oily, spicy and fried food as possible. More fruit juices and vegetables.
2. Go to gym at least 3 times a week.
3. Come up with a new holiday package plan for students to improve on their karangan and essays. Continue with my loans and insurance.
4. Try to attend all classes. Finish tutorials, extensive study about the subject and no last minute work.
5. Ask boss to open EPF account for me while I deposit a regular amount of my pay this 3 months.

Now that I have posted this. I have to be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment