Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Momma

I had this crazy conversation with my bestie about the the crazy things our mom said and did. Then, I start to wonder, what kind of momma I will be?

This is out of speculation/ based on who I think I would be:

1) Since I know MBTI, I would observe my child like the most amazing creature on earth. I would provide education which they are naturally good in, and make them the best at it. I will not force them to adhere to society's viewpoint of what's good and what's not. Basically on what they are naturally good at. I will make sure they are happy.

2) I would cook different kinds of food everyday. Sometimes, it may be a little too weird and my children would be my guinea pigs. They might either enjoy or grumble everytime I come up with a new dish.

3) I might not always be at home. :( I will teach my children to be independent. Go to school in the morning, probably rest then tuition/classes/sports then at night, I will sit with them to talk about their day. I might not be the one waking them up, picking them from school and so on.

4) House chores. I will do them for the sake of doing them. Probably will hire a part-time maid once a week to do the cleaning stuff. My husband would most likely be a J. Someone neat and organized. He would be the one putting things in order.

5) I will be strict with my children. No means no. It would hurt me to see them cry or feel sad when I scold or punish them. Probably I would give in due to guilt but I will try to impose discipline on them. My husband will be the one punishing them. He will be the bad guy. LOL

6) I will dress my baby in a bee suit, a bunny suit or a carrot suit and bring him/her out to the mall.

7) I will have a family outing thing every Sunday. My husband must be someone who loves family and keen on these stuff.

8) I will have less than 4 kids.

9) My kids will be my personal slaves who are willing. The power of psychology manipulation. LOL.

10) I will pay my bills online.

11) My sister would drop in once in a while to wash the baby's poop or to cook for us.

12) My family would not face financial problems.

13) I will be at home 50% of the time.

14) My husband loves kids.

15) I will teach them the meaning of life and let them experience various things.

16) I will not spoil them with expensive gadgets or toys.

17) I will make them work in order to realize the value of money.

18) My children will look like red tomatoes.

19) I will teach them how to avoid and deal with conflicts.

20) I know I may not be perfect, with wanting to live a life of my own and not always being at home 24/7, but I will be there every Sunday, every night to sneak into their bedrooms to give them a kiss, always surprising them on their birthdays and Christmas and cook their favourite meals with not too much altering. I will listen to them and understand how they feel. Give them the support they need. I will also not argue in front of them with my husband. I will not let my problems be theirs. I will also never let them face divorce. I will be all I wish I could have, as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment