Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

New year 2011 =)


Hello there.
2010 has passed and here comes the new year, new resolutions and beginning.
Would I say 2010 was a good year?
I wouldn't.
I have encountered what I thought I would never encounter again.
A lot of falls.
Career. Studies. Relationships.
I can be optimistic and say that whenever unwanted things happen,
It's a way of life slapping you in the face, saying
"Hey, there's something I want you to learn."

I guess it's just a phase we're encountering.
I believe those of my age are experiencing the same
The learning curve.
The questions that we asked
Which we will know the answer eventually.

Let's see how I have changed and learnt over the year.

1. It's okay to keep things to myself.
2. I can accept rejections more easily.
3. Education is important. Although I may not necessarily use them when I work, but people will have more faith in me because I am qualified.
4. I do not have to change myself for anybody.
5. When I promised myself back in 2009 I will not go clubbing, I really did not go for the whole year 2010. Lol.
6. There is nothing wrong with me. What's wrong is that I keep thinking there's something wrong.
7. I've forgiven 2 people for their betrayal towards me.
8. I joined the gym, which was rather an impulsive decision.
9. I passed my PCE and CEILI exams.
10. I have a license with the bank.
11. I've lied about my age and background, which I find necessary.
12. There are some people who love you for who they thought you are. But for the ones who really know you and stood by you, they're worth appreciating.
13. I forgot who I was. I tried being someone whom I thought the general population would like. I forgot that I was unique and it's only a blessing when someone thinks like you and like you for who you are.
14. I have so many dresses.
15. I usually don't go for vacation, but I've been to pretty much places lately.
16. I've met Will Chong, someone I can actually click with pretty well. He made me feel less like an alien in this world and we share many ideas together. In a way, he made me feel like myself because I usually do not like to talk about daily events or gossips about other people.
17. 8 years. Joanna is still my best friend. And for once, I actually saw her mad. Haha. When I got a little too drunk and noisy.
18. I finally had straight hair which barely lasted for a month. I realized I preferred curly hair. See what I told you? I was really trying to be someone else.
19. I love flowery dresses.
20. I made salmon salad! I am really that creative. Lol. I did that to combine two kinds of food that someone really like. I realized I tend to perform better when I do it for someone.
21. I have become really LAZY. I used to think sleeping is a waste of time, now sleeping is like an addiction.
22. I can't be mean to someone who hurt me. I rather just be nice and let go.

And my new year resolutions:

1. I will become less of a perfectionist by making less demands on myself.
2. I will study harder because I know I am capable of achieving results.
3. Pilates and Yoga. Less cardio and weight lifting exercises.
4. Love myself more.
5. Earn at least RM30k.
6. Just keep working and expect less.


I think that's all.
I wanna blog about my end year trips.
Maybe later.
Nights.




No comments:

Post a Comment