Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today and Yesterday

For posts under this labels, I will put in quotes from different people around me which I find meaningful, or rather surprising to me. These words are words that I would never want to forget. You might not know who say those words, unless you're the one who said them.


During the conversation of type of girls out there...
Me : So what type of girl am I?
He : The happy type. (2010)


Me : Do you think I'll look pretty without my braces?
He : It doesn't matter. (2010)


Me: Do you have girlfriends around you leaving their guys for another guy?
She: Yeah. It's pretty normal.
Me : Why do you say so?
She: People left their partners for better ones. At least they did try to have a relationship. If it doesn't work out, then just let go.
Me: What if your guy left you then? Would you be sad?
She : Not for long.
Me: Why?
She: If you do not give a lot since the beginning of a relationship, you wouldn't feel much pain. You take, take take. When you give, take it back again.


"Do you know what feeling you gave me? You make me feel like I want to protect you, like how I want to protect my mother." (2010)


"You can study, you can draw, you can act, you can sing, what else can you do?" (2007)


"I actually planned to say this later. But being so close to you now, I want to tell you." (2010)


"We were in the car, talking with the music off. We have many things to say and no doubt I had great fun with her. But when I drove home after fetching her back, all that was in my mind was you." (2010)


"You're pretty, inside and out!" (2010)


"I wondered if I have chemistry with you" (2010)


"You were the best among the 19 contestants that auditioned. And the only one who sang in English. What song would you sing if you were to enter the semi-finals?" (2011)


"Yes, teacher. You are very beautiful. But your teeth arr...very scary!!" (2010)


Me: Do you think love at first sight is possible?
Him : Only if the person is very good looking(2010)


"Your voice is all I think about today." (2010)


"I wore the the shirt you gave me for 3 days. And it still smells good. I think I look quite okay in this shirt." (2011)


"The person who loves you the most is the same person who you hurt the most." (2004)


"Growing up is learning to do the things you do not like and being good in it." (2007)


Me : "I was blindly optimistic and was in denial. I've never felt so horrible before, so upset for this long. For once, I was actually pretty disgusted with myself. I was afraid to look myself in the mirror, was afraid to talk to people, I refused to answer the phone calls. I've built a wall that I never knew I was capable of building." (2010)


"Marriage is not about choosing the person with the best qualities, it's about choosing the person in which you think you can tolerate with their flaws." (2008)


"If it was just a dream, then why did it hurt so much?"


"I don't know what is chow chow. I only know cincau."

No comments:

Post a Comment