Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When it's not a myth anymore...

This blog is getting more and more personal lol...
And less customized for general reading...
Oh well...

Here is how I should express this...

A dragon she was,
Wrapping her tail around mine.
She tugged it gently.
When I was not looking,
She opened her mouth, shred her skin,
And pierce my back with her venomous fangs.

Wtf is she.
A snake in disguise.

As she whispered sweet nothings and concerns into my ears,
She slowly sprinkle salt and alcohol on my unrealized wound,
She was trying to get me drunk,
She was taking advantage of my vulnerability.
She kept asking if I was alright.
I thought she really cared.
When I am not looking again,
She took another bite.

When I finally got to my senses,
She didn't know.
She was still pretending.
I moved away.
Far from her.

She was an envious dragon.
A wicked snake.
Her insecurities and jealousy was fed by hurting me.

And yes,
If you want to know,
I am better than you in every way.
Even if you strip down to your bone.
You're barely at my level.
Because pride and dignity is much more valuable.
Because jealousy and backstabbing makes you uglier than you are now.

I trusted you so much.
I really cared for you.
I shared so many things with you.
Why do you want to hurt me?
Why do you want to lose a friend?

For the ones who care for me,
Betrayal is not something forgivable.
If you do not feel sincerely sorry for it.
Trust is something you cannot fix when it's broken.

If you want to lose a friend,
Who has no intentions of hurting you,
Who is willing to go an extra mile for you,
You can go ahead and do what she did.

Although you may say you do not mean it,
Your actions will say otherwise.
Although I'll say I'll forgive,
A distance is what we'll have between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment