Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello November

My lazy ass. Tuition was good last few months but now, its gonna be dry season.
Haven't been losing weight although successfully maintaining the 50kg.
Need to lose at least 2kg by end of this month.
Will sign up for Yoga by this week.

I will not be depressed over the dry season.
I will be writing and working out.
Developing syllabus for my tuition business.
I might need some money.
So perhaps I will apply job at True Wealth Publishing.

What I can do by next week:

1) Go for yoga classes. 3 times a week. Lol. Better lose some weight.
2) Finish at least 4 weeks of level one syllabus.
3) Write at least the first chapter for my book.

Task:
1) Call ptptn
2)Apply job at True Wealth publishing.
3) Ask Joanna for help with my website designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment