Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Me

I never like blogging. I think it's stupid. (No, actually he thinks it's stupid)

But who cares now. I am single.

I hate that word. Single. Makes me look incomplete.

I am not facing reality. I am not taking it as a break-up, a sad thing, but an opportunity to do what I want. For once, for myself. Freedom. The price of freedom.

I have so much thoughts that the world do not want to hear. But hello blogging. Hello blogspot. Ready to meet your new committed master.

I am building this new life now. Out of rush. Probably out of emotions too.
I am reading and watching like I always want to do.

Lets talk about myself.
As an Enfp, I always desired taste, different kinds of taste. Repetitive stuff makes me bored.
If money is not an issue on earth, I would do journalism.
But what the heck, I am in Finance now. And I will definitely make my first million by 25. Although I told people that half a million by 25.

Sometimes it's not about money I am after.
It's the freedom that money can buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment