Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My 21st Birthday

I had the most awesome birthday celebration in my life. I had been planning it for months and almost wanted to give up when the Chillex boss called me and said that they're closing. But thankfully, during the week before the actual date, I found a place. The party did happen. I owe Jacqueline a lot for this, for recommending the place and Rikuku for suggesting the menu. Thanks to Hazel and Charlene too for helping me,asking around for a place and sister, Hayley for the decors and some other stuff. And the rest who made the effort to come, I was overwhelmed and got really excited when I saw you guys walking in. I booked for 60 people, but almost 80 people turned up. Thank you too for the wishes through facebook, call, sms and twitter. :)

So the party was being held at Kitchen Creatures, Centerpoint.
The food was not bad (some didn't like the olio aglio-oil-based spegetti though) and the price charged was fairly reasonable.

Some of my family members also came.
Thanks Aunt Lynn,Uncle Mike, Shu Wen and hi grandma, I hope you didn't get too bored though.
Eric, thank you so much for taking a leave from you work at Singapore to attend my birthday party. I am truly blessed to have a friend like you.
Jonathan, thanks for coming too. Thank god the party was during your Easter holidays. I was surprised that you could get along well with most of my friends although you know nobody there initially. You're one of a kind.
Ethan and Georyn, thanks for coming although not knowing most of the people there. You guys look hot and outstanding by the way.
Max, thanks for the awesome poster you made in such short notice. :)

There are not much stories to tell but a lots of pictures and appreciations for this post. Looking at the pictures over and over again made me so happy.


Dad, me, mom, sis and grandma :)

My second family who has always been there for me during the very hard times. :)

The Puchong family. :)

The Puchong gang whom I hung out with almost every week. :)

My UTAR friends, you guys are awesome. :D

Jonathan and Krane, amazingly you guys can click pretty well! :D


Hunky Ethan, pretty Georyn, cute Yao and sexy-lips Eric


My lover, Xiao Zhu and sexy Vivian, whom I both met in NS.


Childhood friends. :)

Sweetheart, thank you so much for the flowers. This is the first time I am receiving flowers and it's from you! I'll always love you, you're the most romantic person I have ever known. <3

Bestie, good times, bad times-you're always there for me. :)

Babe, you make a great girlfriend. I enjoy hanging out with you and thanks for listening & supporting me. :)

Jac, I'm usually not the kind who express my unhappiness outside or talk about my problems but surprisingly, most of my tweets are me being unhappy about issues that I kept to myself. Thanks for unexpected encouragements, motivations and advice. I needed all that. :)

Hey monster, do you wanna fight again? I still find it amusing how you understood me without me saying anything. You never fall for any of my mind games which sort of...make me feel like I'm myself whenever I am around you.

Wei Chuen, you're a great friend. Thanks for helping me out when I am blur. I still remember the time you helped me to look for my car when i thought I lost it. Charlene, you're like my guardian angel in university. You teach me when I don't understand and you help me when I am indecisive. Thanks for the beautiful pictures you took. :)

How could I survive university life without any of you girls? Caryn, I love your laughter. Jean, you make an excellent class rep. Maho, nice teasing you about your boobs. Jing Yi, I owe you too much. Time has shown that you're a true friend and I would never want to let go a friend like you. Ping Ping, you looked gorgeous that night, wear skirts more often. :)


Dai lou, thanks for always teaching me and guiding me throughout the degree course. I am pretty dumb when it comes to numbers and calculations and it's you who saved me so many times from failing my coursework. Besides that, I love your very intelligent and surprisingly funny quotes.


KC, thank you so much for coming and dressing up for me. You're truly unique.


Haha...Elwyn, sorry for always teasing you that I have a crush on you. You know I said that simply because I know your secret, which is very cool. I secretly wished that all guys in the university would dress like you so at least there's something to look forward whenever I attend class. LOL


Marcus, I enjoy sharing ideas with you. Krane, happy to see you again. It's funny how birthday parties are the time we meet again, eh? Jonathan, you're the most interesting person I know and I hope to catch up with you again before you leave to UK, again. Nicholas, you're so mean!! Always teasing me about my pimples! Haha..kidding, stay pretty!

Let's party!! It's fun hanging out with you guys! Thanks for the watch! I love it! :D

Eric, thanks again. :)

Deer... :P

Thank you, sis and bro-in-law for everything. :)


Thanks for igniting the flame in me that has been distinguished. I got my fire back, my passion back because of someone who is an outlier like you.

My retard cake. :P

I've received wonderful gifts.....


Intellectual gifts...:)

Sweet, sweet gifts. :)


Flattering gifts.. :)

Romantic gifts...:)

Elegant gifts... :)

I am sorry if you did not see your gifts up there. I may be using them, finish eating them or kept them hidden somewhere. There are still gifts which I did not open (I like to surprise myself some times, syok sendiri)
I am also sorry that I didn't know who gave some of gifts as most of them had no names on it.
Still, I love them all and would like to keep them in my cupboard and look at them whenever I am free,thinking of all the good times I had but sadly chocolates will expire, certain items have lifespan and flowers will die.

Nevertheless, thank you all for coming and those who wished me.
Thank you for remembering me and being with me on my special day.
Nothing's greater than having the people I love and love me as well around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment