Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Call Me When You're Sober

I felt your head weighing on my shoulder;
You said words; fierce words that only showed your pain,
I was addicted.

I took a pen and started drawing clouds,
I took your hand and see no faults,
That rhythm of my heartbeart is what you've caught

One moment when I woke up,
I can feel not only one hand,
Few hands that hold my throat;
I can't breathe and soon enough;
I was addicted.

Soon you disappear;
With the drug you took away with you;
The cloud I drew grew heavy;
And soon; it poured down all my dreams;
I watched as it shatters on the ground

As I lay here, soaking wet
Couldn't differentiate between the rain and tears on my face;
Couldn't feel anymore hands on my throat;
I found peace

I laid my head on your strong chest;
And hear no heartbeat;
There, I found peace...
You never needed me;
And I kept coming back to you;
Because all you have is all I ever need;
Peace, serenity, passion

I feel light-weighted;
You took a pen and started drawing clouds;
I smiled as how these clouds never seem to stop forming
I smiled not because I was laughing at your dreams
I smiled because you took my hand
Encouraged me to pick up the pen again

You laughed at my bubbles;
I poked fun at your giggling clouds..

They don't understand
That is this real.

No comments:

Post a Comment