Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Caption

See the caption of my blog?

"You Can Kill A Person, But Not An Idea."

There is one hater who responded to the caption of my blog with

"No, I don't plan to kill you, I plan to give you a high blood pressure then heart attack"

Seriously? Are you that shallow?

Even an average person can interpret or understand what it means.

The way you commented just showed how low you are.

It means that even when a person is dead, even when you dislike/disagree the idea presented;

The idea will come back to you some point of your life.

My main purpose of writing this blog is to share ideas, to enlighten, to inspire and to inform.

Most of the stuff I posted here are written by myself. (unless stated so)

Which I analysed, edit and edit again.

You are the reason why I believe in condoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment