Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Fall 2

As mentioned before, the fall does not mean you're weak or not worthy. The fall simply means; life is slapping in you in the face, to wake you up from your clouds while whispering; " Hey there's something I want you to learn"

Pain.
There are many ways people deal with it.

I was once at the a beautician's house.
She told me that she was going to wipe acid on my face for killing bacteria purpose.
My aunt who came told me that it would hurt really bad.

So the first type of acid was being wiped.
They asked, "Are you ok?"
I gave a thumb-up.

The second type was being wiped.
"Are you okay?"

So the beautician continued the extraction process.
My aunt constantly asked me if I was okay.
I did not answer.

Finally the beautician said,
"I think it hurts too much until she couldn't make a sound."

It was true.

Normally when people break unwanted news to you,
You happen to be so in shocked that you look expressionless;
Or people would thought you're calm.

Normally, when someone expects me to be fine after hurting me or telling me undesirable stuff;
I stayed silent.
They asked me if I'm okay.
I said "Yeah."

There's a rare occasion when someone can point out and said "Is there something wrong?" or "No, she isn't fine."
Amazing how people can look through you.
And even amazingly, the ones that look through you are the ones that wouldn't even hurt you in the first place.
If you have such people in your life, appreciate them.
Instead of dwelling how boring your life is without the ups and downs.
You'll never know when you're free of pain because someone's taking the bullets for you.

Referring back to the silly beautician story;
That's just physical pain.
The crazy pain we felt when we stayed up late & forgo our sleep/ suffer for exams;
That awful pain we felt while exercising;
Are just temporary.
Once it's over, we bounce back on our feet with joy; while anticipating the results.

"Going through extreme lengths do pay off
But it takes discipline"-Matt Damon

However, emotional damage just wouldn't feel the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment