Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tour Guide For Japanese Students (26 October)

I was supposed to blog about this few weeks ago but I was kind of reluctant due to the lack of picture quality (they don't allow flash) and I looked like Alice from Wonderland who got lost in KL.

It was an invitation to work as a tour guide for high school Japanese students. I thought it would be fun mixing with new people. I was more interested in the experience than the pay. Japanese students are rather different from Malaysian students. They are very obedient and cute. Whenever they see cute stuff, they would be exclaiming "Kawaii!!" Peace signs are also part of their culture.

So I went to Istana Hotel and met up with my UTAR friends.

Sexy Hazel And I. She has a hot body which I am envious of now. Lol.

Hazel, Me and pretty Jac.

We had lunch at a mamak nearby. We simply ordered lots of food because the boss was treating us. And we didn't finish it. Impulse. Desire.

Us wasting food.
Next to Hazel is Georyn, she's a very attractive person!


So we went and collect our students, which Jac called them our "babies". I have 9 students in hand. And I tried to remember all their names.


Hazel's babies.

My babies.

First place to visit. KL tower.
Hazel and Jac brought their babies up to see the whole view of KL.
My babies don't want so we end up shopping.





Then,we went to KLCC. Aquaria.




My babies trying to get a taste from a horseshoe crab's bite.


There is this thing in the Aquaria, whereby you can put your head under aquarium. My babies found that fascinating.




Piranhas.

Electric Eels.

Green snake.

Dead Butterflies.


Big Fish.

More fishes.

Smiling frog.

Sad tadpoles.

Cute Coatimundi.


Aki Katsube. The group leader.

Masaaki Hirota.

Mahiru Wada.

Mai Morishira.

Sara Takahashi

Shunta Tamaki

Sachiho Wakasa

Kenta Ikeda

Ayaka Yoshiwaki

We went on a escalator thing where giant fishes swim above and beside us.












Then, we went shopping again. I like the sharks.





Lunch at Mcd.

I guess the influence of taking photos of food comes from the Japanese. Lol.

We board the train to Pasar Seni. My babies laughed at the advertisement board and Aki posed.


Hung around Chinatown with Jacqueline and her babies.


Finally, we head back to the hotel and took some pictures.



The guys.


Jac and I.


Elize and Kelvin, the cute couple who fetched me back.


So what did I gain from this experience?

1) RM100
2) Get to know places around KL.
3) New friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment