Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shah Alam Agriculture Park

I have been giving tuition since 2004, and I would say I really enjoyed it because it is a joy to watch them grow and learn. Some of them have been following me since Standard One. After a stressful day at work or studies, spending time with them is just wonderful. Teaching is where I can use my creativity to generate ideas from my students and to make them understand the lessons in various ways. If I fail in the financial industry, education will be my last option.

As I have promised my students after they complete their UPSR exam, I brought them to the Agricultural Park/Botanical Garden on 20th Nov. Only 5 of them went as some could not make it. Anyway, here is a brief introduction to my students. These are the little monsters that make me smile.


Kien Hou aka Monkey
I also gave my students nicknames so it would be easy to call them instead of the mouthful Chinese names.
He is a very talkative boy and gets distracted very easily.
It is also easy for him to laugh and cry. He often gets bullied by other students because he is very forgiving.
I sometimes suspect whether he would be gay one day but or maybe, just maybe he is a very gentle and kind soul.
He is also a talking dictionary to the other students.
I asked him to give me a model's pose and he gave me above. Haha.

Chu Sheng aka Chicken
The naughtiest boy who just can't seem to sit still and makes the class noisy or rather "lively".
Smart guy, has an extraordinary ability in understanding Mathematics.

Lik Yieng aka Biscuit
Obedient and good girl.
Easy to teach and very helpful towards other students.

There are other two students who came but I do not have their individual pictures so here we go;-

From left to right; Monkey, Chicken, Lizard, Apple and Biscuit.


The children's mother also came because they both wanna keep an eye on their mischievous kids and have fun as well. KK was kind enough to drive and to lead us there. My sister and her boyfriend, Carvin also came. It was the first time I saw him since she had been with him for almost a year. As usual la, my sister is the big bully and Carvin is the kind and understanding boyfriend who knows how to tolerate and love her. :D


A corpse of a large tree.


My sister and her usual weird poses
.


The well-matched couple.


First destination : The Animal Park


Chicken tried to feed the parrot with his chocolate muffin.


Porcupines.


Horse.






Monkey was trying to make the peacock spread its beautiful feathery tail.



Next Destination: Four Season Temperate Garden. Entrance fee: RM3 for adults. Rm1 for children.



It was freezing cold and beautiful in there. I love how the air smells.





After that, as we leave the four season garden, we encountered a dreamy fairytale-like place.

We climbed the tower.


And looked from above.
Beautiful.


And guess what we saw?
The Royal Soldiers!






The kids start playing with the playground toys.


Monkey on his way to building sexy abs.



Swingers.


Constipated big kid.


I do not know what's with my sister. She loves the big chilli thing.

When it is only a dustbin. Disgusting Girl. Lol.


Our final destination: The Fish Park
(I don't know what is it called, I just simply named it)


Walking around the fish breeding area.


Feeding the fishes.


There are hardly pictures of me because I was the photographer. But here's one part of me! My hand feeding the fishes!



Look at the fishes rushing!


Close-up!!!


Gigantic Catfish.



That's a big mouth!


-FIN-

Should get back to studying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment