Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rhinoplasty

I have considered a plastic surgery since the age of 11. My mom used to say that my nose is too big and my sister used to laugh at the way I look.

In front of my face, my mom would be like... "Your sister might be the next Jackie Chan. She will be a rich person".
Behind my back, "Oh my, how come she has such a big nose. She must have been a criminal in her past life."

Although i was known to be bright since young, but male attention is something i never really had that during my schooling years.
I was always surrounded by pretty girlfriends. And guys tend to make sarcastic remark at me. "How come everybody likes your best friend but not you?"

Now, at the age of 20, male attention is not an issue anymore. But I still think about it sometimes. I dislike my round face and nose. If only they are a little sharper, I would look great in pictures.

Here are some inspiration from celebrities.






No comments:

Post a Comment